Locations to Get Our Key Lime Goodies
Hungry for the Best Key Lime Pie in the Keys?
We ARE the best, having won 5 Blue Ribbons in the
2008 & 2009 National Pie Championships!!!
Come visit us and say “Hi!”
271 Key Deer Blvd, Big Pine Key, FL 33043
1108-C Duval Street, Key West, FL
Patio seating to eat your key lime pie and watch the crowds go by.
511 Greene Street, Key West FL 33040
Coffees, ice cream, key lime desserts like cannolis and key lime tarts. Inside A/C seating.
Locations in The Fabulous Florida Keys are typically indicated by Mile Marker or MM.
There is also Oceanside and Bayside.
- American Airlines Arena, Home Of Miami Heat and our FABULOUS Key Lime Pie Bars. – Enjoy our delicious Key Lime Pie Bars at the games.
- Bahia Honda State Park : Camp, snorkel, fish and enjoy the Keys. MM36
- Baby’s Coffee, MM15.1 The best fresh roasted coffee and market around.
- Bayview Inn, Conch Key MM63 : Rooms, docks, ship store & pies.
- Big Pine Fishing Lodge MM31 : great lodge, boating on the Ocean or Bay
- Boondocks Grille & Draft House: MM 27.5 : Great mini-golf and food. Eat, Drink, Play!!
- Caribbean Cafe & Catering, MM81 Islamorada : for all middle keys catering needs.
- Chima Steakhouse, Ft. Lauderdale on Las Olas.
- Circle K Stores:
- Conch Shack Key West: 100 BlkDuval Street : Great conch fritters and fresh cut Fries
- Cow Key Marina, Stock Island MM6 ( Key West)
- Dave’s Cosmic Subs: Atlanta, Georgia
- Destination Beach, Venice, Florida
- E- Fish , Fanci Seafood, Cudjoe Key : Fresh seafood right from the docks
- Fiesta Key KOA, MM 70 : Camping on the quiet bay. A fun resort.
- Frank’s Grill , Marathon Town Square Mall : Excellent Italian
- Hawk’s Cay Ship Store, MM 60 : All your provisions needs. Watersports too.
- Hawks Cay Resort, MM60 Outstanding resort. Newly renovated.
- Hog Fish Bar & Grill, Stock Island MM6 : A true Keys legend. Great food & atmosphere
- The Ice Cream Shoppe Key West South St & Simonton
- John Pennekamp State Park, Key Largo, MM 103 Another Keys legend.
- Key Lime Tree, Key Largo : All kinds of great keys gifts and tasty conch fitters.
- Lancaster’s, Mt. Dora
- Largo Cargo , Key Largo : Cozy shop with cool keys gifts. MM103.5
- Leigh Ann’s Coffee House, Marathon : a must for coffee, snacks, breakfast & lunch
- Macy’s Herald Square, Manhattan New York : Cucina in The Cellar
- Mai Kai Polynesian Restaurant: Ft. Lauderdale on Federal Hwy: Exciting live Polynesian shows
- Marathon Liquors MM 50, They put out some great sandwiches. Huge liquor & wine selection
- Midway Cafe, MM 80.5 : A locals fav. Get some latte, tea & fresh pastries!
- Millie’s Sundries Key West, Front Street & Duval : A super place for all things British.
- Murray’s Market, Summerland Key : Quality foods, meats, sandwiches & more.
- Outdoor Resorts, MM 66 Bayside
- Pizza Works, Big Pine Shopping Center, MM 30 Great NY style pizza
- Razzleberries, Pompano Beach, Atlantic Blvd & A1A, Great in house made ice cream & shakes
- Sea Things Gift Shop, MM90 Key Largo Grande Resort. Bayside
- Shell Man Stores, Tavernier & Marathon The best shell selection in the Keys!!
- Southernmost Deli, KW , Simonton & South St, A super place for grub & people
- Spanish Gardens Islamorada MM 81 : some of the best food in the Keys
- Straw Hat Mama’s, Bahama Village, Key West. Get your hat, gifts and cool stuff.
- Sugarloaf Marina MM17 Great Fishing with Capt Jimmy Johnson
- Sunshine Key Shell Station MM 41
- Sunshine Key Cafe at Sunshine Key Resort MM41
- Surf Dogs, Chesterfield Missouri : www.mysurfdogs.com
- Trading Post, Islamorada : Another great family owned market. Quality throughout.
- Tranquility Bay Resort, Marathon A beautiful resort in The Heart of The Keys
- Tropic Cinema, Key West, Eaton & Duval: Watch great flicks in a state of the art theater.
- Venture Out Resorts MM23 Cudjoe Key
- Waterside Market, Martha’s Vineyard, MA